Join us at this User Group to review some of ARCHICAD’s features and explore the small ways to make significant improvements to your efficiency.
Some of the features and tools we will be reviewing are:
- The Arrow and Marquee tools
- The Find and Select Palette
- Selection Settings vs Selection Set
- The Selections Palette
- Element Information Palette
- The Measure Tool
- Self Auditing with Schedules
This User Group will have our new Pacific Northwest reseller, Tom Simmons from ARCHVISTA in attendance. With over two decades of experience working with BIM, Tom is a great resource for ARCHICAD users of all levels.
As always, food and drinks will be provided.
Come ready to discuss any thoughts, questions, or issues you have been experiencing.
User Groups are a a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry. We present projects, share tips-and-tricks, and provide the opportunity to network with other ARCHICAD users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover the latest GRAPHISOFT BIM technologies including ARCHICAD;
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of ARCHICAD;
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps;
- Share and discuss projects with the group (why not bring along a laptop or smart phone loaded with BIMx to show off your work);
- Learn more about the resources available for your local ARCHICAD community;
- Meet your local GRAPHISOFT Team;
- Network and enjoy refreshments.