Editing objects for ARCHICAD is often cumbersome and time consuming. With ModelPort 2.0‘s new Viewer & Editor tool this tedious task has become much easier. Discover how parametric editing allows you to control materials, textures, texture placement, pen weights, fill color and more. You’ll uncover how to:
- Edit selected items by object or by material.
- Control settings by selections within the item list.
- Set the object scale, rotation, material, transparency, graphics and other properties.
- Preview an object or model before importing into ARCHICAD.
- Review an object in perspective, floor plan, elevation or graphic view.
Join us for this webinar as we review how to select elements in the ModelPort Viewer, how to use the parametric editor and how to edit the ModelPort 2D symbol and 3D model. Creating ARCHICAD objects has never been easier.