130 Sutter St #600
San Francisco, CA 94104
AIA CES Learning Objectives
- Examine how a local firm uses BIM as a design tool in the schematic phase of a project.
- Discover how to easily migrate the design model for use in the construction documentation phase.
- Uncover the process of setting up a BIM model to quickly produce presentation design views and 3D cutaways.
- Explore case studies that showcase how to efficiently produce high quality graphics for production documents.
- 6:00 : Wine & Cheese
- 6:15 : Presentation by Graphisoft
- 6:30 : Introduction of Speakers
- 6:35 : Presentation by Gast Architects
- 7:15 : Q&A
- 7:30 : Networking
Designer for GAST Architects. Elyssa is a California native enjoying the diverse urban lifestyle San Francisco has to offer. An architecture graduate of Cal Poly Pomona, Elyssa advances the firm’s technological prowess in 3D visualization and relishes contemporary projects. Outside the office, Elyssa studies dance with renowned choreographers around the city.
Grace Mariucci joined Gast Architects after working on residential projects in the Silicon Valley area for several years. She graduated from Notre Dame with a Bachelor of Architecture and Minor in Philosophy. Grace currently lives in San Francisco, and when not studying for her licensing exams, enjoys exploring the city through new restaurants or a scenic urban hike.
About Gast Architects
Gast Architects specializes in custom residential homes and renovations, including both contemporary solutions and the sensitive restoration and adaptation of historic properties. Projects range in scope from the development of large country properties and inner city whole house renovations to more modest additions to and remodeling of existing housing in styles from warm modern to traditional.