TOPIC: Site and Interior Point Clouds from Drones and Matterport
– Stefan Hampden, CAST architecture
– Dylan Hampden, CAST architecture
– Link Ellis, Elizabeth Ellis Interior Design
If you’ve ever thought about using point clouds and laser scans to produce as-built drawings and 3D models, this Archicad User Group is for you.
The team from CAST architecture will share how they’re using drones to create point clouds and photogrammetry for site models. While Link Ellis with Elizabeth Ellis Interior Design will share how they’re using Matterport technology to generate point cloud models for interiors.
What a better way to end your day than with like-minded Archicad Users! Grab a beverage and settle in to join this virtual conversation. We’ll share best practices and exchange ideas for making the most of Archicad; celebrate the accomplishments of fellow users; and network with each other.
At this User Group you will also have the opportunity to:
– Discover what the latest release of ARCHICAD brings;
– Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out new versions of ARCHICAD;
– Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps;
If there’s something you’d like to explore or if you’d like to share a recent discovery or project case study, please reach out to the event organizer, Tracie Simmons at email@example.com. We’re always looking for ways to help our users make the most of ARCHICAD.
Hosted by ARCHVISTA