- For as little as $1.34 per hour you can have the latest version of ArchiCAD.
- Allocate the costs of renting ArchiCAD to a specific job and pass those costs on to a client.
- Flexible rental terms allow you to manage expenses and set the timeframe for adding more time.
Northern California Customers Only Please. Not from Northern California? Find Your Local Representative
ArchiCAD Rental is Flexible and Risk-Free
- Ramp up or scale down the number of ArchiCAD licenses on an as-needed basis.
- Low cost way to get started with ArchiCAD and BIM.
- Perfect for fluctuating workloads.
No Added Fees for Full Functionality
- During your ArchiCAD rental term you can upgrade to the latest version at no additional cost.
- There is no maintenance contract.
- All add-on tools work with rental keys.
- Technical support is available throughout your term.
The Rental Technicalities
- The rental license is for a fully functional seat of ArchiCAD, GRAPHISOFT® ‘s best-in-class BIM design and documentation software, including ArchiCAD Teamwork, supporting documentation and user guides.
- ArchiCAD Rental offers unlimited access for a single user for a set number of months.
- There are no limits on the number of licenses a customer can rent.
- You can choose a rental term to fit your individual needs: 1-month, 3-months, 6-months, 12-months.
- Payment is due up front for the entire rental term.
- During the rental period, customers can upgrade their licenses to the latest ArchiCAD version and access technical support.