Artlantis Studio Upgrade
$435.00 – $745.00
Artlantis 6.5 Released! Available to Artlantis 6.0 users as a free upgrade, Artlantis 6.5 offers a number of new features that maximize calculation speed and rendering accuracy.
- Render Manager – Allows users to launch the calculation of images, panoramas and animations on their own computers optimizing rendering times.
- Preview in “Draft” Mode – Recognized as a leader in real-time preview window technology, this feature is now available in “Draft” mode.
- Sketch-Up Pro 2017 Plug-In – Now users can open files saved from SketchUp 2017.
- Twin Motion Export – Export Artlantis 6.5 projects in .tma format to communicate directly with Twinmotion 2016.
- Physical Sky – New, realistic clouds are integrated in the physical sky, while the “God rays” effect is now visible behind glass surfaces.
What’s new in Artlantis 6.5?
Artlantis 6.5 optimizes rendering calculation times with the new Render Manager. Similar to the earlier Artlantis “batch rendering” feature, Render Manager allows users to launch the calculation of images, panoramas and animations on their own computers. Thanks to an application installed on the other Mac or PC computers connected to their local network, the Render Manager scatters the renderings among all the network computers, dramatically reducing the rendering calculation time as a result. This time-saving feature is available in Artlantis 6.5 for an unlimited number of nodes, free of charge.
Preview Now Available in ‘Draft’ Mode
Artlantis has long been recognized as a leader in real-time preview window technology. Regardless of the change in the scene settings (materials, lighting, environment), the preview is updated instantly. Users can control their work, confirm changes, and run the calculation of the final image in high definition without wasting precious time.
For even greater productivity, Artlantis 6.5 now offers a choice between preview window display speed or high definition accuracy with its new “draft” mode, a particularly valuable preview option when working on a project. Users can switch back to normal mode at any time to display their scenes more accurately and photo-realistically.
Users can now export their Artlantis 6.5 projects in .tma format to communicate directly with Abvent’s award-winning 3D immersion tool, Twinmotion 2016. With unmatched speed for modeling sites and reliefs, trees and plants, the flow of vehicles and people, Twinmotion is the perfect interactive tool to explore, explain and share in real-time the 3D environment of a project.
Artlantis 6.5 improves the photo-realistic quality of architectural renderings — new, realistic clouds are integrated in the physical sky, while the “God rays” effect is now visible behind glass surfaces.
SketchUp Pro 2017 to Artlantis 6.5 Plug-In
Artlantis 6.5 now has the long-awaited feature of opening files saved from SketchUp 2017.