Artlantis 2021 Upgrade
$230.00 – $350.00
- Import from IFC format – Open BIM
- Integration of LUTs – filters for modifying colorimetry and contrast
- New Easy Interface – with many predefined values along with ability to customize
- Updated Media Store – better search engine and ergonomics
Artlantis 2021 adds some powerful new features that simply the workflow and improve the quality of renderings and animations.
What’s new in Artlantis 2021?
Open BIM is now a reality for Artlantis 2021 with the ability to import the IFC format. This new performance, concerning the model’s geometry only, allows the Artlantis user to receive any model from an interlocutor using a modeler other than their own and, if necessary, to modify the design directly in their own working tool.
Artlantis 2021 integrates LUTs, filters for modifying colorimetry and contrast in order to create a particular atmosphere or correct images in the preview and the final rendering. In addition to offering a range of these filters by default, users can import their preferred LUTs, which are available on various websites as free or licensed CUBE files.
With Artlantis 2021, you can choose the new Easy interface or the default one. More refined in terms of settings, the new interface has many predefined values and allows you to modify the settings by level such as “high, medium or low”. This makes it easier to understand settings, simplifies and speeds up scene-setting. Advanced users or beginners, all can use it according to their habits, their technical knowledge or their preferences.
With Artlantis 2021, Abvent launches a brand new MediaStore. Completely redesigned both in terms of search engine and ergonomics, its benefits are obvious:
- Clearer and more readable interface
- Faster navigation
- Faster and simpler media search (tag system)
- Direct access via the internet using an AbventID account
- Available for versions 5, 6, 7, 2019 and 2020 of Artlantis…. and ready for future versions!