Click the title or “+” button for an overview of an event. To view event details or register for an event click the “Read more” button of the expanded event overview.
Forward-thinking architecture firms and interior designers are increasingly leaning on real-time visualization to explore, evaluate, and present designs. By providing clients and project stakeholders the opportunity to experience spaces in interactive and immersive environments, real-time technology offers a compelling method for communication.
The next generation of architectural visualization tools is providing new ways to accelerate workflows. More intuitive user interfaces are drastically reducing learning curves, while offering new ways to quickly and easily connect to BIM software for increased productivity and faster iterations.
In this course you will learn:
- A review of software solutions that offer real-time visualization.
- How real-time visualization can be used as a design tool for architecture and interior design.
- Hardware required to run real-time visualization solutions.
- Process to integrate 3D BIM models and how you update project changes.
- Adding and editing materials, lights, furnishings and landscape elements.
- How to create and render still images and animations
- The process to use real-time visualization with VR (virtual reality)
AIA CES: 2 LUs