Click the title or “+” button for an overview of an event. To view event details or register for an event click the “Read more” button of the expanded event overview.
- Looking for an easy to use BIM solution?
- Want to automate documentation, building schedules, conflict detection and more?
- Losing time modeling your designs in SketchUp and then rebuilding your model in Revit?
Join this webinar to examine how ARCHICAD can enhance your commercial and retail workflow from concept to documentation while improving your design process. You’ll uncover how ARCHICAD handles:
- Early Design Modeling & Visualization
- Using the 3D Model to Explore Ideas with Clients
- Access to Parametric Library as well as Manufacturer Objects
- Consultant Integration for Clash Detection & Mobile Project Review
We hope you can join us!
- Want to change from 2D CAD to 3D BIM?
- Interested in improving your profitability?
- Do you struggle using Revit in design?
We invite you to join this webinar to learn how ARCHICAD can enhance your residential project workflow from concept to construction while improving your design process. You’ll discover how ARCHICAD is used for:
Early Design Modeling, Sketch Rendering and Presentations
Photo-Rendering, Energy Analysis and Mobile Project Review
Design and Specification using Manufacturer Product Objects
Model Based Detailing and Bi-directional Building Schedules
Intelligent Documents that Reduce Errors and Improve Coordination
These are only a few of the many benefits we will discuss as we explore why ARCHICAD is the leading tool for residential design and construction.
ARCHICAD can enhance your project workflow from concept to construction with an integrated system for design build projects.
Learn how to streamline costs, refine construction methods and increase your ROI. Our flexible parametric objects help you generate model based details quickly while simultaneously generating interactive schedules for pricing, doors/windows, equipment, and more.
We invite you to join this webinar to see how our industry leading BIM tool can improve your business productivity and reduce errors.