Click the title or “+” button for an overview of an event. To view event details or register for an event click the “Read more” button of the expanded event overview.
Whether you’re an established firm or a young studio, technology is rapidly evolving in the AEC market and clients are expecting high-tech when it comes to architectural design services. This is leading businesses to rethink their design approach. Join this BIM in 30 Minutes webinar to discover how to…
- Shift BIM earlier into the design process
- Incorporate “real-time” visualization such as Twinmotion with the Unreal Engine
- Use mobile apps such as the BIMx Hyper-model for presentations, design review and on-site coordination.
The team at Scenario Architecture is increasingly using real-time visualization in their design process. “I don’t wait anymore,” says Teodora Iancu, one of Scenario’s Architectural Designers. “As soon as I have an idea, I draw it in ARCHICAD and then one click away, it’s there for me to see” in Twinmotion. He says “it’s become intrinsic to our design.”
Ready to learn more? Schedule an ARCHICAD one-on-one demo today request a demo >>
Do you struggle collaborating with your team using BIM? This BIM in 30 Minutes webinar will shed light on how ARCHICAD’s Teamwork with BIMcloud provides for an ultra-fast design sharing and collaboration platform. Best of all, no IT skills are required. Join us to learn how to…
- Share BIM projects with small to large teams.
- Collaborate using model-based instant messaging for tracking issues, project management and team coordination.
- Work in remote locations with fast, easy access to the BIMcloud.
At Ordiz-Melby Architects they use ARCHICAD to increase productivity and improve collaboration. Jeannie Bertolaccini, Principal commented that “it’s elevated our interview process, collaboration with clients and communication with contractors. No other program provides real-time coordination with our consultants using Teamwork“.
Ready to learn more? Schedule an ARCHICAD demo today request a demo >>