Click the title or “+” button for an overview of an event. To view event details or register for an event click the “Read more” button of the expanded event overview.
Join this BIM in 30 Minutes webinar to discover how easy it is to convert 2D detail drawings into 3D model details. You’ll see how this technique can be used for different types of detailing including residential, commercial, retail and historical. Learn how to:
- Convert a 2D drawing into a 3D detail.
- Connect building materials to details for visualization and schedules.
- Extract a 2D detail drawing from a 3D detail with annotation.
Timothy Ball with jhd Architects rarely draws in 2D. He prefers to resolve design and construction details in 3D. “You can’t fake it in 3D” says Ball. When you model in 3D with detail “you have the confidence that what you are designing can actually be built.”
Ready to learn more? Schedule an ARCHICAD demo today request a demo >>
For most firms, renovation projects account for the majority of the workload but managing the various stages can be a struggle. During this BIM in 30 Minutes webinar discover how to quickly add existing conditions for demolition drawings and how this helps expedite the new design work. You’ll also uncover situations where existing conditions do not have to be completely modeled, as well as how to get your drawings to look the way you want them to look.
Join us to examine…
- How to model existing conditions quickly and accurately
- How to use existing conditions to produce better designs in less time
- How to manage phases and renovation filters to control the display of drawings to match company standards
For Passacantando Architects renovation is a big part of what they do and ARCHICAD makes the process a whole lot easier. “Using the renovation filter helped us see what needed to remain and what could be torn down, of course,” explained Andrew Passacantando when talking about the recent renovation of an historic home. “Showing the existing conditions and proposed changes made it easier for us to communicate with the folks involved in approving our ideas.”
Ready to learn more? Schedual an ARCHICAD online or in-person demo today request a demo >>
Whether you’re an established firm or a young studio, technology is rapidly evolving in the AEC market and clients are expecting high-tech when it comes to architectural design services. This is leading businesses to rethink their design approach. Join this BIM in 30 Minutes webinar to discover how to…
- Shift BIM earlier into the design process
- Incorporate “real-time” visualization such as Twinmotion with the Unreal Engine
- Use mobile apps such as the BIMx Hyper-model for presentations, design review and on-site coordination.
The team at Scenario Architecture is increasingly using real-time visualization in their design process. “I don’t wait anymore,” says Teodora Iancu, one of Scenario’s Architectural Designers. “As soon as I have an idea, I draw it in ARCHICAD and then one click away, it’s there for me to see” in Twinmotion. He says “it’s become intrinsic to our design.”
Ready to learn more? Schedule an ARCHICAD one-on-one demo today request a demo >>