Education & Support for Your Transition
Our team at ARCHVISTA has been supporting Archicad clients in Northern California and the Pacific Northwest for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on helping clients successfully implement Archicad and being available to clients when issues arise. With this goal in mind we offer a variety of methods to help support your transition and provide expert assistance including an Introductory Course and a Comprehensive Training Program.
Live Instruction on Monday’s
To really dive into Archicad we recommend our LEARNVIRTUAL Coaching Program. Appropriate for beginning to advanced users alike, this LIVE online Archicad training gives new and experienced users the chance to learn through live lessons and ask questions to the instructor following each lesson.
Each Archicad lesson is part of a series that typically includes basic, intermediate and advanced classes. You can see upcoming lessons to the right which are scheduled as one hour sessions most Monday’s at 11:00am pacific followed by an hour of Q&A.
Archiplus SSA Program
Archicad is more than just a box of software – it is an investment in BIM technology and new ways of working. To help you get the most out of your investment, and to stay on top of changes in our industry, GRAPHISOFT has developed the Archiplus SSA Program. Membership includes FREE Archicad upgrades and access to exclusive content designed to enhance Archicad which includes help tips, webinar recordings, objects, add-ons and more. Here are more details…
- Save 33% or more when compared to a standard upgrade
- Share your project files to smart phones and tablets, with 5Gb cloud-based storage.
- Be the first to automatically receive new releases
- Receive priority technical support
- Lost, damaged or stolen license key coverage
Conversion of old Archicad files
- Member-only discounts on training and consulting
- Access to Member Only Content on the Archiplus portal including the following content…